With EDNS Chrome Extension, you can:
Use EDNS Web 3 domains to access websites
Look up linked wallet addresses
Look up linked text records including mail address, URL, avatar, description and social media handles
How to download EDNS Domains Google Chrome Extension
1. Go to Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions?hl=en.
2. Search “EDNS Domains”.
3. Click “Add to Chrome” and allow the installation of EDNS Domains Chrome Extension.
4. Start your Web 3.0 surfing journey with EDNS.
Domain Holder Exclusive！
You can link:
Wallet addresses from different chains
Social media handles
Redirect your EDNS domain to your website
Add records so that you’re searchable by your EDNS domain
What’s next for EDNS Domains?
Leading you to the Web 3.0 world, we at EDNS are continually expanding our EDNS ecosystem to include Web 3.0 products like decentralized storage, Web Hosting, Web Builder, IM, and more. Ultimately, you will enjoy a seamless experience interacting with Web 3.0 products as you have in Web 2.0 with EDNS, yet with more security and zero censorship.
How to add records to your EDNS domain
1. Sign in at app.edns.domains .
2. Click My Domains.
3. Click the wallet and choose the domain you’d like to add the record to.
4. Click records.
5. Choose the type of record you’d like to add.
6. Add record then click Save.